Bloodborne Pathogen Training for Clinical Personnel
This training was created for employees who are “occupationally exposed” to human material or bloodborne pathogens. It is required to be taken annually.
REVISED INSTRUCTIONS FOR CME CREDITS (March 2021):
Mandatory training for employees with ongoing occupational exposure who continually work with human materials or bloodborne pathogens.
Faculty and staff who complete the web-based Bloodborne Pathogens training are eligible to receive CME credit from the Yale Continuing Medical Education Department. The Yale CME Department designates this web-based training as an educational activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. In order to receive CME credit for this course, visit the Yale CME website. Please login and/or create a Yale CME Profile account. Once logged in, please proceed to Online Courses section and follow the below steps:
- Select the BBP course you would like to receive credit.
- Continue to the “Content & Tests” tab on this activity.
- Complete the post-test, which is an attestation only, stating you completed the online module.
- Once your attestation has been completed, you will be directed to a program evaluation
- Fill out the evaluation form online and click submit
- You will then be able to download and print your cme certificate under “Evaluations and Certificates” in your Profile
*The Yale Office of Environmental Health and Safety has no financial disclosures and receives no commercial support for this CME online activity.