The Yale Traffic Safety Committee brings together a diverse group of Yale faculty, staff and students along with members of both the Yale and New Haven Police Departments and representatives from the City of New Haven to keep motorists, pedestrians and bicyclists safe while navigating the streets of New Haven.
Committee meetings are held roughly six times per year at the Office of Environmental Health and Safety, 135 College Street, Suite 100. If you have any suggestions or comments on traffic safety at Yale or would like to attend a meeting, please contact EHS at email@example.com or 203-785-3550.
Traffic Safety Committee News
- Traffic Safety Committee Celebrates Five Years of Making Streets Safer
- Yale Traffic Safety Committee Urges Pedestrians to Look Up From Their Phones
- Yale Students, Others Asked Not to Sign Pledge Not to Text While Walking in New Haven
- Reminding Adults of a Childhood Lesson: Look Both Ways!
- ‘Abbey Road’ at Yale: Promoting Pedestrian Safety