Due to their potential for misuse and abuse, items listed by the U.S. Department of Justice, Drug Enforcement Administration and/or the Connecticut Department of Consumer Protection, Drug Control Division as scheduled drugs (controlled substances) are subject to special procurement, storage, use and disposal requirements. It is the responsibility of individual researchers and other staff using these materials to obtain appropriate registrations and licenses. EHS facilitates the processing of these licenses and registrations for Yale researchers. For assistance, contact Linda Mouning at 203-737-2121 or at email@example.com.
- Controlled Substances CT Application for Laboratory License
- Controlled Substances Biennial Inventory
- Controlled Substances Change of Location
- Controlled Substances Laboratory Inspection
- Controlled Substances Use of Stock Solution
- Controlled Substances Use of Working Solution
All Chemical Safety Forms