Controlled substances must be maintained in a manner and location that comply with state and federal law. Any controlled substances not so maintained are subject to seizure by and forfeiture to the state. Failure to comply with applicable requirements may also result in a suspension of the PI’s purchasing privileges and disciplinary actions through the University Safety Committee. EHS can provide recommendations for safes that comply with these requirements. For assistance, contact Linda Mouning at 203-737-2121 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Controlled Substances CT Application for Laboratory License
- Controlled Substances Biennial Inventory
- Controlled Substances Change of Location
- Controlled Substances Laboratory Inspection
- Controlled Substances Use of Stock Solution
- Controlled Substances Use of Working Solution
All Chemical Safety Forms