All X-ray generating equipment must be registered with the State of CT Department of Energy and Environmental Protection (DEEP) prior to its use. Environmental Health and Safety is responsible for this registration and the associated fees. In order for your equipment to be registered, you will need to complete an X-Ray Generating Equipment Use Application. X-ray generating equipment is surveyed on an annual basis or any time significant changes are made to equipment that might affect the output and by request. Reports of annual surveys are provided to the PI and equipment manager. In order to request an X-ray generating equipment survey, contact Ionel Hau, Health Physicist, at 203-737-4754 or email@example.com.
- X-Ray Safety: Part I
- X-Ray Equipment Safety Training: Part II
- X-Ray Retraining 2018-Closed Beam Systems
- X-Ray Retraining 2018-Open Beam Systems
- X-Ray Retraining 2018-Human Use Systems
- X-Ray Retraining 2018-XRD/XRF Systems
All Radiation Safety Training