Environmental Health and Safety coordinates the radiation dosimetry worn by radioactive material and x-ray equipment users. These dosimeters, or badges, track and monitor external radiation exposures and ensure that exposures are being kept as low as is reasonably achievable, principle known as ALARA. Dosimeters only measure external radiation exposure and do not offer protection from radiation. Dosimetry may be obtained following the required radiation safety training programs and submitting a Radiation Monitoring Service Form & Guidelines.
For any question regarding Radiation Dosimetry, please contact email@example.com.
- Radiation Safety Basic Concepts: Part I
- Radiation Safety Applied: Part II
- Sealed Sources Radiation Safety: Part I
- Sealed Sources Radiation Safety: Part II
- Radiation Safety Awareness
All Radiation Safety Training
- Radioactive Materials Use Application
- Radiation Monitoring Service Form & Guidelines
- Radiation Use-Declaration of Pregnancy
- Radiation Personal Survey Checklist
All Radiation Safety Forms