Research with Risk Group 3 agents requires additional registration and training. A list of Risk Group 3 agents can be found in Appendix B of the NIH Guidelines. This research may not be initiated until approval is granted by the Yale Biological Safety Committee and the State of Connecticut Department of Public Health. Please contact the Biosafety Office at 203-785-3550 for more information.
Select agents are materials that have been identified by the U.S. Government as agents that have potential use in biological terrorism or warfare. This research may not be initiated until approval is granted by the U.S. Government and the Yale Biological Safety Committee. See a list of Select Agents in Chapter 12 of the Biological Safety Manual. Please contact the Biosafety Office at 203-785-3550 for more information.
- BSL-3 Agreement for Authorized Users
- BSL-3 Agreement for Principal Investigators
- BSL-3 Researcher Training
- BSL-3 Worker Medical Clearance
- BSL-3 Researcher Experience Form
- Request to Use Infectious Agents
- All Biological Safety Forms