Radiation Safety, under the direction of the Radiation Safety Committee, assists the Yale Community with the safe and compliant use of radioactive materials and sources, x-ray generating equipment and lasers. The use of these materials and devices on campus is regulated by the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC), the State of CT Department of Energy and Environmental Protection (DEEP), the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Occupational Health & Safety Administration (OSHA).
- Radiation Safety Basic Concepts: Part I
- Radiation Safety Applied: Part II
- Sealed Sources Radiation Safety: Part I
- Sealed Sources Radiation Safety: Part II
- Radiation Safety Awareness
All Radiation Safety Training